Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Been Away Too Long!

I find it so hard to keep blogs updated!  Between caring for my Little D (currently 15 months old and always in to everything!), working part time at my family's flower shop, and trying to make items for my Etsy store, life has been hectic lately!

I am pleased to say that since Black Friday, I have had 4 items purchased from my shop, and one custom order.  :D  I am very excited that everything seems to be going so well, especially since I have only had my shop open for 2 weeks.  It gives me great hope for future success.  Right now my shop seems a little bare, but I have two items that are ready to be photographed, one in production, and a few sitting in the back of my head ready to come to life.  So until I have something new to show you, I'll just add a pic of my first completed hat pattern, the wool beret.


I am hoping that, in addition to updating when I list new items or have discovered some fabulous new yarn (more on that to come soon!), I will be able to make an Etsy Treasury to share with you every Sunday.  That is the only day that both my husband and I do not work, so hopefully it will mean I can sneak away for an hour or so to talk with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment